BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Silit njentit

Silit njentit. Info sangat penting tentang Silit njentit. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Silit njentit

Silit njentit
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
the fire is burning, we lay our weapons down to rest this war ain't over, 'till all the people will be free straight from our hearts we cry, this war has stolen too many lives cause for the sake of freedom we, will die our songs will carry on oh lord we try, we try, to keep our dream alive and voices will be heard, all around the world so stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive yeah, stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive our brothers in prison, but no crime was ever done I call it racism, ashamed I face my fellow man the children are taken away, and families destroyed and millions have died from starvation, we can't go on this way oh lord we pray , we pray, that maybe soon someday

the world will smile again, and they shall be relased so stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive yeah, stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive so stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive yeah, stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive Bridge : so stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive yeah, stand up and cry for freedom, and keep our dream alive so stand up and cry for freedom, and keep the dream alive yeah, stand up and cry for freedom, and let 'em know that we are here oh no, we can't go on this way, and we will never give up fighting for freedom, yeah, and we will keep this dream alive

Well it’s time to say goodbye my friend I’m glad you stayed until the end I hope that you’ve enjoyed the time we spent Though I know that I will be back again I don’t know just how soon my friend Until we meet again just think of me I’ll think of you It was easier to say hello Than to say goodbye Now the bus is leaving once again I bid farewell to you Oh oh yeah I remember all the fun we had And all the tears when times were bad But you were there when we were down Run out And I know that I will not forget What was written and what was said And who was there when we were not on top Of the world It was easier Yes it’s time to say auf Wiedersehn Sayonata Rn’ ciao my friend You’ll always have a place within my heart And rock will come and rock will go The scene will change and time will show But still I hope that I’ll be there for you Be there for me It was easier


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger